Monday, August 6, 2012

No Really...

I really do intend on weaving, and blogging about it.  But since it has been over a month since my last post, I am sure it is hard to believe.  July was a hard month, looking forward to August being more...colorful, yarn-filled and fun.

So here I was Saturday afternoon and again this afternoon.  I am 3/4 finished with the project so maybe tomorrow afternoon?  or Friday? I can show it off the loom.

I am so ready to move on from this project.  The tension has been really weird making weaving very slow.  I hate weaving slow.  I have another project in mind and need to get some notes down.  Maybe I can share those soon as well...maybe even some samples?

I was tempted mid-July to scrap this project and come back later, but my tiny weaving room wouldn't allow that.  I have two looms, but they can't both be extended fully at once.  I had started this piece of fabric so I couldn't fold up the loom and work on the other.  It is probably for the best.

2 comments: